Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer – Full Time Position
The employee will work as part of the development team to design, develop, and support current and new applications for control system communication interfaces, as well as support existing simulation applications.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
• Excellent knowledge of C++ with at least 5 years of experience in software development
• Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience working with Windows-based PC hardware/software
• Familiarity with Ethernet-based communication (TCP/UDP)
• English proficiency, both spoken and written
• Able to travel (infrequently)
• Experience with process control and DCS systems, primarily Honeywell
• Experience with simulation and operator training systems
• Development experience with web-based applications
• Experience with embedded system development
• Knowledge of OPC (OLE for Process Control)
• Ability to work independently
Proconex has been developing hardware and software solutions for the process control industry for more than 30 years.
Proconex specializes in the development of foreign device communication interfaces and control system emulation for industrial applications and operator training systems (OTS).
A small company located in Kirkland Quebec, on the West Island of Montreal, we offer:
- competitive salaries,
- health benefits, and
- flexible hours
- while working within a small-business environment.
Interested candidates may submit an application (CV, transcript, and references) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
16753 Hymus Blvd.
Canada, H9H 3L4